The eye-tracking feature distinguishes FOVE 0 from other VR headsets. Combined with head orientation tracking, FOVE 0 is the world's first eye tracking HMD. You can control games or user interfaces using your eyes at the speed of thought, similuting the most natural experience of reality. In addition, FOVE 0 can focus representation based on realistic depth of field, adding foveated rendering, and even allow users to make eye contact with virtual characters, which greatly enhances the power of expression in VR.
Articles in this section
- What are the tech specs of the FOVE 0 eye tracking sensors?
- What are the tech specs of the FOVE 0 display?
- What are the PC requirements of FOVE 0?
- What makes FOVE technology unique?
- What type of input will I use to connect FOVE 0 to my computer?
- How is FOVE 0 powered?
- What are the main steps I will need to take to integrate FOVE 0 with my game?
- Is it possible to use FOVE remotely, as in walking around a room without any cables attached?
- Does FOVE support OSX?