It comes from the Fovea of the eye, the part of the eye with the highest visual acuity, and Field of View. We want to embrace that FOVE is close to "love," as this has been a labor of love for many of us.
Articles in this section
- Can FOVE be used for research?
- Does FOVE require software updates?
- Can I get access to the raw eye images?
- Getting started with Steam & FOVE
- Trending questions from Researchers:
- Does FOVE have a native VR video player?
- Are there any additional costs to the price we pay online?
- Where does the name FOVE come from?
- Is FOVE 0 for consumers just like other consumer-ready VR headsets, such as Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC VIVE?
- Is there a warranty?