It comes from the Fovea of the eye, the part of the eye with the highest visual acuity, and Field of View. We want to embrace that FOVE is close to "love," as this has been a labor of love for many of us.
Articles in this section
- Can FOVE be used for research?
- Which calibration method should I use?
- How do I achieve the highest quality calibration with FOVE?
- Can I start/stop the FOVE Runtime programmatically?
- How do I activate my Pro / Enterprise license?
- How does the FOVE Eye Tracker work?
- Getting started with FOVE
- Is it possible to disable head tracking?
- How do the gaze vectors work, and how can I convert to angles?