It comes from the Fovea of the eye, the part of the eye with the highest visual acuity, and Field of View. We want to embrace that FOVE is close to "love," as this has been a labor of love for many of us.
Articles in this section
- Can FOVE be used for research?
- How do the gaze vectors work, and how can I convert to angles?
- The FOVE Eye Tracker: Every Field Explained
- FOVE on Linux
- Can FOVE's software installation be automated?
- What countries does FOVE0 ship to?
- Does FOVE require software updates?
- Can I get access to the raw eye images?
- Getting started with Steam & FOVE