At launch, we will only support Windows. We are however working on Linux/Mac support internally and support for other platforms could therefore be a possibility in the future.We cannot make any promises of when this will happen as our priority is to focus on supporting Windows at this time. Once we have our users running the SDK on Windows smoothly, we will begin investigating compatability with other platforms.
Articles in this section
- What's the dioptre?
- What are the tech specs of the head tracking camera?
- What is the Latency of FOVE Eye Tracking?
- Is FOVE 0 compatible with SLI/Crossfire?
- What are the tech specs of the FOVE 0's eye tracking sensors?
- What are the tech specs of the FOVE 0 display?
- What are the minimum PC requirements of FOVE 0?
- What makes FOVE technology unique?
- What type of input will I use to connect FOVE 0 to my computer?
- How is FOVE 0 powered?