At launch, we will only support Windows. We are however working on Linux/Mac support internally and support for other platforms could therefore be a possibility in the future. Still, we cannot make any promises of when this will happen as our priority is to focus on the current Windows support. Once we have our users running the SDK on Windows smoothly, we will start thinking about the next step with other platforms.
Articles in this section
- What are the tech specs of the FOVE 0 eye tracking sensors?
- What are the tech specs of the FOVE 0 display?
- What are the PC requirements of FOVE 0?
- What makes FOVE technology unique?
- What type of input will I use to connect FOVE 0 to my computer?
- How is FOVE 0 powered?
- What are the main steps I will need to take to integrate FOVE 0 with my game?
- Is it possible to use FOVE remotely, as in walking around a room without any cables attached?
- Does FOVE support OSX?