This could be possible in theory. However, in order to do this, you will need to have your own computer in a backpack similarly to some other devices have done in the industry. Furthermore, we do not provide a ready solution for this. The FOVE 0 requires two USB ports and one HDMI port to power up, and whether you are able to achieve that is up to your hardware. Please note that FOVE does not come with room-scale tracking.
Articles in this section
- What are the tech specs of the FOVE 0 eye tracking sensors?
- What are the tech specs of the FOVE 0 display?
- What are the PC requirements of FOVE 0?
- What makes FOVE technology unique?
- What type of input will I use to connect FOVE 0 to my computer?
- How is FOVE 0 powered?
- What are the main steps I will need to take to integrate FOVE 0 with my game?
- Is it possible to use FOVE remotely, as in walking around a room without any cables attached?
- Does FOVE support OSX?