No, from our part, there will be no additional expenses to the $599 product price and the $100 shipment fee, and you will not need to pay any tax to Japan. However, in some countries, you may need to pay for your country's customs in order to declare certain kinds of articles from specific countries. If you want to be sure of what rules that apply to your country, please seek advice from your country's customs offices.
Articles in this section
- Does FOVE have a native VR video player?
- Are there any additional costs to the price we pay online?
- How do I sign up for SteamVR Beta?
- Where does the name FOVE come from?
- Where will the FOVE 0 be made?
- Is FOVE 0 for consumers just like other consumer-ready VR headsets, such as Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC VIVE?
- Is there a warranty?
- Do you have a return policy?
- Who do I contact for investment opportunities?
- Who do I contact if I am a member of the press?