No, from our part, there will be no additional expenses to the $599 product price and the $100 shipment fee, and you will not need to pay any tax to Japan. However, in some countries, you may need to pay for your country's customs in order to declare certain kinds of articles from specific countries. If you want to be sure of what rules that apply to your country, please seek advice from your country's customs offices.
Articles in this section
- Can FOVE be used for research?
- Does FOVE require software updates?
- Can I get access to the raw eye images?
- Getting started with Steam & FOVE
- Trending questions from Researchers:
- Does FOVE have a native VR video player?
- Are there any additional costs to the price we pay online?
- Where does the name FOVE come from?
- Is FOVE 0 for consumers just like other consumer-ready VR headsets, such as Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC VIVE?
- Is there a warranty?