No, from our part, there will be no additional expenses to the $599 product price and the $100 shipment fee, and you will not need to pay any tax to Japan. However, in some countries, you may need to pay for your country's customs in order to declare certain kinds of articles from specific countries. If you want to be sure of what rules that apply to your country, please seek advice from your country's customs offices.
Articles in this section
- Can FOVE be used for research?
- Is it possible to disable head tracking?
- How do the gaze vectors work, and how can I convert to angles?
- The FOVE Eye Tracker: Every Field Explained
- FOVE on Linux
- Can FOVE's software installation be automated?
- What countries does FOVE0 ship to?
- Does FOVE require software updates?
- Can I get access to the raw eye images?