When submitting bug reports, we'd like to know whether you are running any software that might interfere with our HDK or SDK, and information about the hardware inside your PC. The most effective way to examine your PC specifications is:
- Press Windows Key + R
- This opens a dialog window
- Type 'dxdiag' inside the window and press ENTER
- This runs the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Inside the tool press 'Save All Information'
- Store the 'DxDiag.txt' file somewhere on your system and attach it to this post.
- If you have additional information about your PC, let us know somewhere on the form.