I often lose calibration from the headset shifting, or taking it on and off. I'd like to have a hotkey to recalibrate. My current method is not good:
1) Realize I am miscalibrated
2) Try moving the headset to get it right, else:
3) Take off headset
4) Navigate desktop to start calibration
5) Put headset on
6) Perform calibration
****7) Take off headset
8) navigate desktop back to application
9) Put headset back on--it is miscalibrated
I'd like to eliminate step 7 at the least. The way it currently works, I can't maintain calibration without a friend to drive the mouse for me. I can get away with alt-tab sometimes, but it is tricky to do while blind.
Please sign in to leave a comment.