I have followed the below settings.
Once you've received your Beta Access Key :
- Install FOVE VR Software
- Open Steam
- On the bottom left corner, select "+ ADD A GAME..."
- Select "Activate a Product on Steam..."
- Enter the FOVE Beta Access Key you received when prompted
- Go to Library>Tools
- Install "SteamVR Driver for FOVE"
- Disable the FOVE Compositor (Turn OFF FOVE VR > Right-click > Compositor > Disable Autostart > Turn ON FOVE VR)
- Ensure FOVE VR is running
- Run SteamVR
However, when I start my Autodesk VRED app on the Fove, I could only get numerical positions of the eyes on the Fove Debug Tool interface.
Is it possible to save the eye positions as a video having the VR scene at the background? Is there such a GUI of Fove?
Please sign in to leave a comment.